To bring together people from local, national, and global spaces to build architectures of peace.
1. To build a theoretical and practical knowledge of peace
2. To resource, train, and equip a generation of Peace Architects
3. To engage faith communities to be practitioners of peace and flourishing
4. To provide spaces of dialogue where relationships can develop between people of all cultures, faiths, genders, and backgrounds
5. To mobilise Peace Architects to advocate for peace and flourishing in local, national, and global spaces